Seriously excited to share that Whistler is offering the ultimate in dreams for travel fanatics ~ a one-month expenses paid Whistler Sabbatical. We are talking airfare, accommodation, lift passes, ski/ snowboard equipment for 2, plus a series of extraordinary experiences. Sounds to good to be true, right? Well, it gets even better. To offset the cost of taking a month off of work, Whistler is also throwing in a salary for the winner.
So how does one win?
- Visit www.whistler.com/wouldyoudoit, click on ‘The Contest’ & enter. This is one entry in the contest.
- Each week you will be emailed a weekly video and question. Sign in on the site, watch that week’s ‘Explore Your Options’ video and answer the question. You will recieve an additional entry for each week during the Contest Period that you do this, giving you up to an additional 18 possible entries.
- You have now until January 31, 2012 to get your entries in.
So the weekly questions, must be tough, right? Nope.
Here is the first week’s video vignette:
“Would you dance in your ski boots until midnight?”
- A) I’ll do it.
- B) Been there, done that.
- C) I’ll need a little more time with that (and likely some good tequila).
So of course with any contest, there are certain stipulations. You can read them all here, but the main ones are:
- You must be a resident in North America, the United Kingdom or Australia; and
- The grand prize winner must redeem their Whistler Sabbatical between March 1 – April 30, 2012.
PS I wonder,
if when I win, if they’ll give me my Le Chamois tub back for the month?